- Feb 17th – Taitua Aboretum Walk, Hamilton
- March 24th – Bethells Beach, West Auckland
- May 5th – Macleans Park, East Auckland
- June 16th – Westhaven Waterfront, City
- July 22nd – Hooten Reserve, Shore
- Aug 26th – Puhinui Stream, South Auckland
- Sept 30th – Waiatarua Reserve, East Auckland
- Oct 27th – Devonport, Shore
- Nov 3rd – AGM – 4 Parkstone Place, Favona
- Dec 8th – Fun Day (TBC)
Auckland Beagle Club was established in the 1970s, and incorporated as an official club in January 1984.
The aim of the Club is to promote excellence in the beagle breed standard, and provide social activities, support and advice for all Beagle owners.
The Auckland Beagle Club consists of members from all walks of life and with varying levels of dog ownership expertise, from the pet beagle owners through to experienced beagle breeders and exhibitors. The one thing we all have in common is a love of the beagle breed.