All existing and prospective Club members are welcome to attend any of our events, and all Beagles and their owners are welcome to attend any of our beagle walks. Please always bring doggie doo bags, leads and water.
Future Beagle Walks & EVENTS
We are planning to have walks approximately every 5 weeks throughout 2019. Locations and dates will be updated once we have them.
- 23 March – Saturday – Musick Point, Bucklands Beach – East Auckland
- 27 April – Saturday – Te Atatu Peninsula – West Auckland
- 9 June – Sunday – Rosedale Park – North Shore
- 14 July – Sunday – Meola Reef, Westmere – Central Auckland
- 11 August – Sunday – Omana Park, Maraetai – South Auckland
All walks start at 10am sharp, so arrive by 9.45am.
Please remember to bring poo bags and water for your dog(s).
Contact Ray on 021 618 465 for any additional information or questions regarding the walks.
Please note that walks may be a Saturday or Sunday – make sure you get the right day.