Every year in December, Auckland Beagle Club hold a walk and fun day. It’s a great day where members get together for games, food, a walk and just generally having a nice day out with our gorgeous beagles.
This year our fun day is on Saturday 6th December and will again be held in Cornwall Park.
The day starts out with a walk to the summit in Cornwall Park. The walk commences at 9.45 am and is strictly an on-leash walk.
The walk aims to be back near the information kiosk by 11.30am, in time for a dog dancing demonstration by one of our members, Manako, with her dogs Cinnamon and Mint.
Please RSVP to Ray by email as soon as possible, so that we know how many to cater for.
- 9.45am – Walk to commence at 9:45 am sharp with all dogs on lead
- 11:30 am – Dog dancing demo by the Information Site Kiosk. There is a photography opportunity if anyone wishes to partake
- 12pm approx – Games are before lunch and will consist of the normal games: hunt the biscuit, potato and spoon etc…
- 1:30 pm – Lunch – BBQ and Salads.
- Raffle: Tickets available on the day, however, you do not need to be present at the draw in order to win a prize. Tickets will be $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00.