If you think you may be interested in giving an older beagle a home, adoption may be the answer.
If you would like to know more about a listed beagle, or would like to be notified when we next hear of a Beagle needing a home, please contact our Rehoming and Adoption Coordinator is Susie Londer. Phone: 09 445 8839, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register your interest in adopting a beagle with us by providing the information below. If we have no beagles listed on our Auckland site you can also email the Beagle Club New Zealand Beagle Rescue Coordinator.
Include the following information:
- your contact details (email address and phone number)
- any preferences you have regarding age or sex of beagle you would prefer
- what area you live in
- what sort of dog you think would fit in well with your family and life style
- the composition of your family including the ages of any children
- if you have previously owned a beagle
- if you currently own a dog or cat. If so include some details about the character of your dog
- if you section is fenced and property is secure
- if anyone in the family is home during the day
- if you are willing to meet the cost of transporting a beagle if the dog of your choice is living in a different area.
Note: The Auckland Beagle Club doesn’t evaluate dogs for adoption and doesn’t accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided or the choice of home an owner makes. The Club merely passes on the contact details for you to seek further information. It is your responsibility to decide if the beagle will fit into your family and it is the owners’ responsibility to choose the best home to suit the particular needs of the beagle.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of, the Beagle Adoption Programme.